Thursday, March 19, 2009

When You're a Princess...

You get a pretty princess castle for your party!



I was on vacation (insert lots of unneeded work drama with temporary decorator) and I was called in on my free Saturday to make this cake and two more. The normal one we make is the castle without the 1/2 sheet cake underneath it and so this would be the supersized version and I did have tons of fun making it. The dad who came to pick up the cake for his little girl's third birthday was soo nice and I hope I made her birthday extra special!

The only things missing are the princesses on the turrets and screaming toddler girls!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another note

don't you love my camera phone photos too??

My digital camera decided to die on me awhile ago and figured I should just save up and make a proper investment and get a really nice digital camera to really get some great photos and basically just spoil myself with a really nice, fancy camera.







No comments: